lesstif DLLs

I just build the current lesstif 0.82 and to my surprise, DLLs were
created by default. However, when trying one of the test programs
it crashed with stack violation when linked against DLL, but
worked OK with static libXm.a (built by hand). Yes, I am on
NT 4, SP3.

Has anybody sucessfully created a working libXm.dll?

Thank you.

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva@alum.mit.edu