Re: JNI and mingw32 + gcc2.8.0

I'm looking into this at the moment.  I've emailed several people who have
mentioned simular questions on this list.  Most never got it working at all
Some said simple types can be returned from JNI but not jobjects.  The include
files are easy to fix I think...

cat jni.h | sed s#\(JNICALL\ #JNICALL\ \(#g > /path/before/normal/jni.h
There are a few other trivial changes that need to be done.  I'll put a working
Makefile together (for the include file fixes) in

  ftp://jarvi.ezlink.com/pub/rxtx/devel/

You can grab it tomorrow if you dont figure out the includes.  The above package
is LGPL so if we figure it all out everyone can get this working.

Trent
jarvi@ezlink.com

ps... gcc2.8.0 I dont know about.  I'm using egcs.
-