termcap / terminfo ?

Hi, I just started looking at the gnu-win32 toolset yesterday (I have
some unix experience) , so bear with me.

I'm not planning to use the gnu-win32 tools for development for now,
only file management and text processing. Hence, i downloaded the
usertools.exe.
Then I downloaded and installed the binaries pointed at from Sergey
Okhapkin's site
<http://miracle.geol.msu.ru/sos/>, and installed them on top of the
usertools. I also did the mounting and file linking like it says in
<http://gnu-win32.paranoia.ru/>.

My next logical step is to get some way to read man-pages.
"cmd /c more < manpage.1" works, and that lets me se some of the text
inbetween all
the formatting commands.
One step in the right direction would be to get "less" running. This I
downloaded from <http://www.tiac.net/users/cgf/>, but it doesent like
the terminal, so "cmd /c more" is actually better.

******THE QUESTIONS*************
The remedy would be some kind of termcap or terminfo setup.
The questions are :
	- which one? (termcap/terminfo)
	- how do I do it?
	- where can I get a termcap file?