RE: Set/GetWindowLong doesn't seem work

Benny,
cbWndExtra is declared as an int in the MS header, so there is no space to
reserve. Usually it it used as a pointer to the window specific data
structures.
A possible reason for Daniels problems may an error in the declaration of the
WNDCLASS structure. Perhaps he should download the real thing from the MS SDK

Regard
Karl