RE:has anyone built GNATS? Other PM package?

    TN> Hello, a week or so back I saw a query from ESP about GNATS
    TN> 3.2, but I didn't see any followups. Has anyone got this
    TN> working?

Thomas,

On my own side, I was referred to the newer GNATS 3.104, which has a
configuration especially built for gnu-win32.  HOWEVER, it still
wouldn't build (got some weird non-constant initializer error on a
line "FILE* outfile = stdout;").

My current solution plan is to build a Linux box and run GNATS with
wwwgnats on there (we need a Linux box to run the CVS server,
anyways).  We'll see how far that goes.

Good luck if you get it going.

~ESP

-