Re: Using TWIN Win32 headers

Hello,

We would like to replace the headers with the Willows Win32 API
headers since they are much more complete as far as I can tell.  I
took a brief look a couple of weeks ago and most files are GPL'd (we
can use those).  Others are copyright Microsoft Corporation "All
Rights Reserved" but with no information about licensing.  I am going
to contact Willows to try to find out what those files' status is.

If any of you know this information, please let me know...

BTW, I'm very nearly finished with b19 technical changes (although
there are a few items left to do).  Pretty soon it'll be down to the
details like getting the installer and documentation together...  So,
replacing the header files is not something that's going to happen
in b19.

My current plan is for b20 to include egcs, integrated mingw
libraries, and new Win32 API headers.

Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com
-