Re: Beta-19 and configurations....

  My time is very limited.  However, I got gnu-win32 installed.  I was
able to bring up gdb.

  Can someone give me a clear direction of a small project to to to help
with the "b19" improvements?  If so, I will tackle it and donate it to the
pool.

  I have a cdrom burner, and can create a joliett system.  If we can get a
package together, I don't mind creating a cdrom that is installable and
putting it on an ftp site.  I also would not mind cutting cd's and sending
them to folks.  I'd have to charge about $12.00 plush s&h to do it.

  I saw in posts where someone had rpm working.  If so, we could use a
small gui front end to execute rpm to install the programs/sources we
wanted.  I just don't know what to install.

  Any good chiefs out there that know the project and could guide this
very slow indian?

bug