Problems with g77 and GNU-Win32 18b

Hi all,

Iīm a quite unexperienced GNU-Win-user, and my main intention is to
compile fortan-code on a Win95 machine (i.e. native Win32-progs).

Unfortunately the compiler fails to produce proper executables from
f77-code (although there are no problems with C).

The following error-message is displayed:

g77 f77-prog.f
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
G77.EXE: Internal compiler error: program ld got fatal signal 1

The programs can be compiles with EMX, a DOS-based fotran-compiler and
with some other compilers on non-Intel-machines (SUN, SGI).

Iīm not a programmer, therefore I donīt know what this message means or
if it is a common problem (havenīt had a look at the archive until now).
Seems to be some problem with the linker, but I canīt figure it out.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

--

Bye,