Re: concurrency problem (crash) of gnuwin32 b18 in nt 4.0 sp3

the programs run fine individually; it's when they are running at the same
time in separate cmd shells that the problem exhibits itself.  i haven't
noticed any memory leaks personally.
  to reproduce, just start two command prompts.  run test1.bat in one of them
and run test2.bat in the other; i'd bet you'll see a stack dump after a fairly
short amount of time.

--
__________________ chosen by the Nechung Oracle program... __________________

To me, clowns aren't funny.  In fact, they're kind of scary.  I've
wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to
the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
        -- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey