RE: Problem with VIM editor in gnu-win32 b18

Try TERM=linux.

I installed Vim by building ncurses and then Vim natively
under GnuWin32.  If you want to try this approach, I posted
the instructions to the list several weeks ago.  E-mail me
if you want me to send them again.  (Of course, I am doing
all of this under NT 4.0; I don't know if Win95 makes a
difference in this case.)

--John

- I can't user cursor keys neither scroll keys. I have to user
"h,j,k,l" for the cursor and <ctrl-f> <ctrl-b> for scrolling.

Any idea?

-