RE: (Fwd) YOUR CUSTOMERS CAN FIND YOU!

<big snip>

Paul, now you are redistributing this garbage again all over the world.
Don't do it, it will just enhance the effect of the original message, there is little we can do about this except of some sophisticated filter on the mail server but I would oppose to this solution as a form of censorship.
Personally, I find messages send directly to me much  more intimidating. There are indications, that internet based businesses like Amazon.com are selling email adresses of customers to interested third parties. Someone must stop them  now!

Regards
Karl