(Fwd) RE: (Fwd) YOUR CUSTOMERS CAN FIND YOU!

From:          Self <paul>

Subject:       RE: (Fwd) YOUR CUSTOMERS CAN FIND YOU!
Date:          Tue, 17 Feb 1998 21:45:11 -0800

Hi folks,

On 17 Feb 98 at 18:47, the Illustrious Karl M. Syring wrote:

> <big snip>
>
> Paul, now you are redistributing this garbage again all over the world.

 Good point...perhaps a simple reference to the spam would've been
sufficient...

> Don't do it, it will just enhance the effect of the original message,
> there is little we can do about this except of some sophisticated filter
> on the mail server but I would oppose to this solution as a form of
> censorship.

 Understood...the problem is that a) there is no pre-stated policy on spam
for this mailing list and b) persons with evil intentions...in terms of
spam...have no concept of how truly inconsiderate they are.

 Peace,

  Paul G.

Information Systems Consultant
NewDawn Productions