Re: Please Help...

Hey Colin... Thanx for your reply, and yes your correct about IDE.  That's what
I'm looking for.  My teacher corrected me on that question earlier in the day...
hehe  anyway he told me I could possibly setup rhide to use this new gnu
compiler.  I told him the thought of command prompt compiling scares me but...
only the strong will survive.  So i'm ready to check it out.  I just don't want
to waste all that time on debugging and learning windows format without a little
help from a "message window" or of that nature.
                    Could someone send me a little test code ... say a hello
world proggie
    that brings up a little window and a button??  (I hope I'm getting the right
impression on this gnuwin32) so I can get the feel of window mantiuplation.  Is
it anything like JavaScript?  Thanx again guys
jimmy

-