Re: Poor man's manpage reader for cygwin/ming

[...]

How in the world can you call anyone a liar, if you are obviously not
able to set-up your system in a correct way ?

Just to tell you:
I compiled ncurses, less and groff and they run without any problems on
my NT4 machine here.
I use Cygnus' b18 release and Sergey's coolview, mounted everything in
binary mode, unpacked the archives, fixed a view very small problems and
compiled all these packages. Among others this gave me a working terminal
library and a working termcap.
After setting TERM=linux and CYGWIN_TTY=1 I could start working with
them.

[...]
>So, I repeat, Fabrizio, you are a liar.  Get off this conference.

Sorry - once again, I really would like to see this guy to get
unsubscribed from the list - even if he produces some useful things
sometimes.

Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
-