Coolview problems - everything went slow!

Help!

I pulled down the coolview binaries and found they fixed the most
annoying bugs in bash, ie use of double ESC to complete a path, correct
job control, etc. However....

Everything went very slow. Like 30 second response time. Previously it
was immediate. Also, bash refuses to read my .bashrc file, giving the
error:

	"bash.exe: /d/users/jonathanlunt/.bashrc: error 0"

The path stated is my home directory. All this works fine without
coolview. Odd thing - if I fun b18 bash and then call coolview, the
.bashrc is still bust, but the performance is really snappy.

Any clues??

	Pentium Pro 200
	96mb
	NT4.0 SP3