LL.dll or is it ii.dll

I'm trying to build XEmacs on B19. After it builds one of the executables
which is used to compile e-lisp files (temacs), it goes to execute that
file and I get a dialog that says: "Dynamic Link Library ll not found in
specified path:" and it gives my path (which looks to include everything
conceivable). Now that file could be LL.dll or ii.dll. Heck, it could even
be Li.dll or iL.dll for all I know (the font's not very descriptive). I
mailed the XEmacs-NT list to see if maybe it was a XEmacs thing, but I'm
also posting here in case it's a B19 thing. So does this dll mean anything
to anyone here, especially those that put together B19?

Thanks!
Terry

-