Re: GNU-WIN32 B19 Setup

>>> Utilisateur genesis <genesis@hermes4.cst.cnes.fr> 02/27 5:15 AM >>>
Hello,

I've downloaded GNU-WIN32 B19 from ftp://go.cygnus.com/pub/ftp.cygnus.com/gnu-win32.
File downloaded is cdk.exe.

When I install this package, unpacking put files in /tmp directory, but when setup start, it fails with error "Setup is unable to find installation languages in C:\TMP\SETUP.LID file. Error 105".

Do you have any suggestion about this problem ???

Jean-Luc CAMES

It means that FTP timed out before you got the whole file and you need to download
it again.

On a related note, I downloaded B19, the X11 source, and the patch.
When I try and do a make World, however, it goes into an infinite loop trying to make the makefiles.  Any suggestions?

Mark Lambert
mark@erudite.com

-