Re: More information on b19 unix configure problems

vischne@ibm.net wrote:
[...]
> : Invalid argumenthin
> sed: file conftest.frag line 4: Unterminated `s' command
> sed: file conftest.frag line 1: Unterminated `s' command
> sed: file conftest.frag line 1: Unterminated `s' command
> sed: file conftest.frag line 1: Unterminated `s' command
> src/sysconf.h is unchanged
[...]

You might try using bash.exe as your /bin/sh.exe and see if that
fixes the problem.  We have switched to using ash as /bin/sh because
it gives a 30% or more speedup in configure times but it hasn't been
used very long.  (Although it wasn't a problem for any of the many
configure scripts I've run under ash, I believe there is a quoting bug
in this version of ash which might be what you're running into???).

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com