Re: LL.dll or is it ii.dll

Typically this means that .idata$2 isn't terminated
properly in the executable, meaning there is no .idata$3 section
(Geoff I thought this was supposed to be fixed?)
run objdump --full-contents XXX.exe and look for 5 blank ints near the beginning
of the .idata section.

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000

like that.
On Fri, 27 Feb 1998 11:02:03 -0000, you wrote:

>I'm trying to build XEmacs on B19. After it builds one of the executables
>which is used to compile e-lisp files (temacs), it goes to execute that
>file and I get a dialog that says: "Dynamic Link Library ll not found in
>specified path:" and it gives my path (which looks to include everything
>conceivable). Now that file could be LL.dll or ii.dll. Heck, it could even
>be Li.dll or iL.dll for all I know (the font's not very descriptive). I
>mailed the XEmacs-NT list to see if maybe it was a XEmacs thing, but I'm
>also posting here in case it's a B19 thing. So does this dll mean anything
>to anyone here, especially those that put together B19?
>
>Thanks!
>Terry
>

>-

Linux a platform built by, and for users, standing on
the firm legs of reliability, and speed.

Microsoft Windows, a platform without a leg to stand on.

(jeffdbREMOVETHIS@netzone.com)
delete REMOVETHIS from the above to reply
         Mikey
-