Re: Out of environment space

Roadman wrote:

> i Downloaded GNU-Win32 beta 19 and installed it, but
> when i go to run it, it says:
> Out of environment space
> Out of environment space
> Out of environment space
> Out of environment space
> Out of environment space
> Bad command or file name
> could you please tell me y it says that?

Try reading the FAQ.  In it you'll find:

   At this point, you should be able to look under the start menu and
select "Cygwin32 Beta 19" (or whatever you named it).  This will pop up
a bash shell with all special environment variables set up for you.  If
you are running Windows 95 and are faced with the error message "Out of
environment space", you need to increase the amount of environment
space in your config.sys and try again.  Adding the line
`shell=C:\command.com /e:4096 /p' should do the trick if `C:' is your
system drive letter.

--
John A. Turner, http://www.concentric.net/~jturners
  "Music is the cup which holds the wine of silence;