RE: Out of environment space

It looks like you have win95. Go to the properties page for the Gnuwin32
shortcut the installer created and look around for the tab that controls
the memory. Somewhere in there you will find a combo box labeled
"environment," or something to that effect. It should be set to "auto"
at present. Drop it down and select the largest value (4096). When you
launch the shortcut again, everything should work.

						MJK