Re: b19 and win95

>   Gavin Lambert (uecasm@geocities.com)
>   Sun, 01 Mar 1998 16:25:44 +1200
>At 21:11 28/02/98 -0500, David Walter wrote:
>>Now consistently, but at different stages of the build process the
>>machine freezes.
>
>I encountered this problem (or a similar one) a few times on b18, too; when
>running long processes such as configure scripts etc, frequently something
>died partway through, requiring either a Ctrl-Break or a reboot, but when I
>reran the script later, it crashed in a different place, or made it through
>without any problems.

Actually, if you type CTRL-C in the middle of a configure script, the machine
freezes as well.  I finally got groff to untar and actually compile with a
little coaxing under b19 (but not b18), so now the groff script that emulates
nroff freezes when Midnight Commander calls it.  It freezes while `sh' is
the title of the window.

-