On the subject of the "go slow" & telnet

Very odd. I have now got telnet working and I find the response
extremely quick. If I kick off a number of command shells running bash
they all hang around for ages before giving me a prompt. The telnet
session (via Reflections 1) is instant. I find that all the command
prompts hang... and then they all free up simultaneously.

One other point - when running a telnet session (either via reflections
or a command shell), all attempts to run vi fail, presumably because
they can only be run in a "DOS" type window. All that vi, vim, elvis,
etc, do|does is to hang until I CNTRL C it, ie no full screen editing.
Has anyone got a fix for this?

Lunto
-