Compilation of XMGR on Windows NT

I sent the following message to the mailing list concerned with the
package ACE/gr. The suggestion was that this is a cygwin32 issue, not an
ACE/gr issue. Can anyone advise? The issue appears, for the moment, to
be that dlfcn.h cannot be found. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Leigh Chinitz
CLC011@email.mot.com