RE: An NFS Server for Gnu-win32

Use 'smbmount' to mount shares from NT or Win95 boxes.
smbmount comes with samba or you can get it as a seperate package.
It works very well for me.  I can mount shares from our NT server or my
own Win95 box here at work.  I have to be root though to browse the
mounts.  For some reason I can't get a normal user to access the mounts.
 It's  a permission issue which I haven't resolved but it doesn't worry
me as I just log in as root when required.

Brendan Simon.