Re: Upgrade (b19.1) problem with make

> I just upraded my cygwin32 environment from b18 to b19.1 and tried to
> recompile some of mine ported UNIX stuff. When
> recompiling Apache/1.2.6 with b19.1 calling make on the standard
> Makefile I got the following output
>
> gcc -c -Iregex -O2 -DCYGWIN32 -DDIRECT_HOSTNAME -DMSGBOX alloc.c
> /c: Can't open /c
> make: *** [alloc.c] Error 2
>
> Could someone tell me what this meens, I don't have an idea?

ok, sorry for the question. I have found the solution by myself. The error
occures because I have not used the cygnus.bat batch file to invoke
bash.exe but called simply bash.exe by hand, that's it. So use the
environment settings within cygnus.bat to invoke the bash shell.

Stipe.

--
stud.rer.pol. Stipe Tolj <tolj@uni-duesseldorf.de>
Department of Economical Computer Science

-