Re: Initialising DLLs, again

Dear Jeff,

Thanks for the reply, and incidentally for your helpful email on this
to the list a few weeks ago.

> you forgot the fake void _reent_data; when linking.

I saw this in your earlier mail, and initially tried the compile with
this void reent_data, but as the code behaved the same with or without
it, I started to leave it out.  I guess one thing is that I don't
understand how this (fake or real) reent_data gets initialised if
called by a non-cygwin app.

Cheers for the help,

Matthew

-