RE: Xemacs anyone .... ?

Not yet, but I get closer every day. Of course, the Xemacs source tree
is now weeks ahead of me, but I figure after I get SOMETHING to compile,
then I'll worry about compiling the right thing.

> The configure script itself syntax errors around the section that
builds the
> conftest.c file.

My ./configure runs just fine...

I have run into a problem with Win95 freezing when I run bash (fixed
with the OSR2.1 "USB" update from Microsoft, not availible on
Microsoft's website), getting all the headers where they belong, etc
etc. I have no doubt I'll get it to work, but I don't think I'll
remember how afterword.

--
Jeff Paulsen
jeff.paulsen@poorman-douglas.com