re: Sendmail anyone??

# Anyone know of a WinNT sendmail port?

Yes, there's one that Edinburgh University have done. I used it in a previous
job on an NT3.51 system. Unfortunately,
it doesn't integrate completely with the NT Mail system. If this isn't a
problem, it would definitely be worth a look.
Unhappily I cannot remember the address or the name of the system, but I do
remember I got the link from a search of the
Microsoft Web Site.

If I remember I'll post it.

Bob Cross.

e-mail: robert.cross@scottish-newcastle.co.uk
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are the authors own.