RE: diffutils should be compiled with HAVE_SETMODE

>From cgf  Sun Jul  5 04:52:05 1998
>From: Sergey Okhapkin <sos@prospect.com.ru>
>To: "gnu-win32@cygnus.com" <gnu-win32@cygnus.com>,
>        "'Bob Ramstad'"
>	 <rramstad@alum.mit.edu>
>Cc: "'cygwin32-developers@cygnus.com'" <cygwin32-developers@cygnus.com>
>Subject: RE: diffutils should be compiled with HAVE_SETMODE
>Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 12:43:14 +0400
>Sender: owner-cygwin32-developers@cygnus.com
>
>Bob Ramstad wrote:
>> howdy.  yes, this is a "me too".  the diff utilities should
>> be compiled with HAVE_SETMODE so that binary diffs work
>> properly.
>>

>You're right.  I suggest the following changes in diff sources (in both
>cdk and usertools trees):

I've checked in these changes to the diff sources.  Hopefully they will
show up in the next release.

FYI, I also had to add a '#undef HAVE_SETMODE' to config.hin for this to
work properly.
--
cgf@cygnus.com             "Everything has a boolean value, if you stand
http://www.cygnus.com/      far enough away from it."  -- Galena Alyson Canada