Re: FLORIDA FIRE VICTIMS - NEWS-GROUP-NEWS

At 08:21 AM 7/8/98 -0500, Todd "Waxahachiefortudinouslyexportitionismistically" Hartman wrote:
> [...]

Todd,

Checking the URL was the first thing I did too, although I was already
highly suspicious.  I find it hard to believe that any reputable organization
that wanted to help the fire victims would send some blanket email message
on the net soliciting money.  I suppose there is the possibility that this
is a real solicitation but I think a better bet is that it is spam.  If you
or anyone else is interested in helping out victims of the fire in Florida,
I suggest you contact authorities in Florida directly.  I'm sure they can
direct you to completely reputable and valid organizations that will make
sure your donations get to the right places and people.  Sending money to
the above address is quite likely going to line someone's pocket in my
estimation...

RFK Partners, Inc.                      (781) 239-1053
8 Grove Street                          (781) 239-1655 - FAX
Wellesley, MA  02181                    http://www.rfk.com
-