RE: BUG: False input = CRASH!

For what it's worth, this problem isn't universal, so maybe there's hope. I
use cygwin on both NT and 95. The 95 machine does not have OSR2, and
therefore does *not* have the USB patch. On the 95 machine, I very rarely
see it hang. Right now, I've got a bash window open and I'm just entering
garbage on the command line. All I get is "command not found".

I wish I had some words of wisdom for those who are having the problem. The
only thing I've done outside of upgrading to the egcs-1.0.2 compiler is that
I've kept up with Sergey's latest coolview releases. If you're having the
problem and don't have Sergey's latest, get it.

FWIW,

--
Rick Rankin
rrankin@primenet.com