Re: OT: Re: Yet another GNU-Win32 website...

Jeff Sturm <jsturm@sigma6.com> wrote:

> I'd love to see a quality freeware X server for NT.  The only one I know
> of is the Microimages server, which has nothing but the most basic
> features.  Without SHAPE or MIT-SHM it isn't too useful to me.
>
> Depending on the distribution rights, we may not be able to bundle the
> MI/X server on a CD-ROM anyway...

Quite so. The non-existence of a /good/ freeware X-Server that can be
built under Win32 (GNU-Win32 or otherwise) is something I'd love to see
addressed. I wish I had the spare time to address it myself...

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications Ltd ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"'Not twisted,' Salzy once said of her own passion, 'it is helical.
 That sounds better.'"
-