Re: Erratic Behavior Outside Bash

On Tue, Aug 11, 1998 at 09:49:54AM -0500, Brian Osman wrote:
[...]
> Finally, attempting to debug from within NT Command Prompt was fruitless
> (as I expected.) The program works fine in that case. It appears to only
> be a problem when the parent process is not a GNU-Win32 application. Has
> anyone else had these kinds of problems? Any ideas on how to fix them?

Weird.  I haven't seen anything like this.  That said, the things I
test from outside the bash prompt are the compiler tools.  If this is
indeed caused by a bug in cygwin32, we need to fix it.  Have you tried
a Cygwin32 built from a recent development snapshot or one of Sergey's
prebuilt DLLs (based on the snapshots)?

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com