Re: faq (was Re: ssh searching its files in /.ssh instead of $HOME/.

Hello Geoffrey, you wrote:
>> For the case that it's really to much for posting: Is there any
>> interest in posting a list of resources where you can get info from
>> like the FAQ, Michael's package report and various gnu-win32 pages on
>> the web? If nothing strange happens I think I could find the time to
>> maintain such a resource and post it here.
>We might want to consider a mini-FAQ that consists of answering the
>basic questions and giving pointers to the various resources available.
>(Ernie Boyd's mail messages have probably been fulfilling this need to
>a large extent).  I think mailing the entire FAQ to the mailing list
>every couple of weeks would be anti-social.
I'll just contact Earnie and negotiate with him about that. If it
happens that I get the maintainer I'll write a first draft based on
Earnie's footer, post it here for discussion and then for reading -
say twice a month. Would this be okay? Which would be the preffered
maximum size: 10K?
--
Micha
-