Patch help... Can someone try these?

I have a set of patches that I created using "diff -ruN" that look perfectly
fine.  Unfortunately, an attempt to use them with "patch" always yields patch
to abort.  No reason is specified when aborting even when the verbose option is
used.  Could this have anything to do with the DOS versus Unix line-ending
conventions?

If someone wanted to take a look at them, I would greatly appreciate it... The
patches can be found on my web site at
http://www.isl.net/~setera/gimp/gimpw32.html

Thanks,
Craig