can't find dlfcn.h

So, I've been looking through all the nice doc by Colin Peters and
a few URLs on cygnus.com containing info about DLLs and whatnot, and it
all looks pretty cool, but I'll be damned if there is no dlfcn.h on my
system.  (NT, B19.1) The file cygwin32/cygwin_dll.h is there, but I'm
just writing the code that will use DLLs, not the DLLs themselves (yet)
and dlfcn.h (which is referenced in
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/dl-docs.html) is nowhere to be
found.  Perhaps that is in the source or an update?

-