Re: Win 95 Freeze Fix Confirmed

For info on what/how you can upgrade from/to various versions of win95 (and how to tell what you have, etc) try these to excellent sites:

The OSR2 FAQ:
http://www.compuclinic.com/osr2faq/

Win95 System Updates:
http://home.tampabay.rr.com/walbeehm/win95upd.html

win95 DUN configuration (required):
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/mreeves/tips.htm

Excellent hardware/system optimization, benchmarking, BIOS tweaking, and other info:
http://www.sysopt.com/

And finally, win95 Annoyances:
http://www.annoyances.org/win95/

Just thought you all might like to know...

-----
See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/gnu-win32/?start=4700
-