[Fwd: [VGUI] Small problem in V 1.20 distribution]

Hi,

Will the attached message help you out ?
Don't ask me, I have not tried V1.20 yet.
Also there is a V mailing list out there, check the object central web
site.

Cheers,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :
Pour me répondre, veuillez enlever le Z de mon adresse.

As is inevitible, there is a problem with the 1.20 release.
OpenGL support was added as part of the standard distribution,
but not everyone has OpenGL installed, which prevents the
library from compiling correctly.

TWO SOLUTIONS:

1) FIX the Makefile / project file -- Simply remove the line
     $(oDir)/vbglcnv.o \
   from the LibObjs list in the appropriate Makefile (X and mingw32),
   or from the file list in the appropriate compiler project file.

2) Add OpenGL. For mingw32, the required header files are found
   on the Object Central ftp site:  ftp://objectcentral.com/mingw32,
   or install Mesa or OpenGL on Linux/X. If you don't need OpenGL,
   then the easiest solution is 1.

--

Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.

Author of the V C++ GUI Framework