Re: Question on tape Devices

Hi Corinna,

[...]
>If you can't (or won't) be patient, I will send you a b19 dll,
>which contains working tape and raw disk device support and
>some other needful stuff (header files, new tar, cpio, mt).
>Unfortunately, the dll has an `intermediate state': The tty support
>doesn't work. So it runs only with standard WinNT console window.

Wouldn't it be great, if you could send the new parts for cygwin.dll to
Geoffrey, so they can be merged into b20 or perhaps in b21 ?
I really would like to have tape support in my Cygnus CDK -
unfortunately I also have a need for Sergey's coolview improvements; if
there are two different dlls, there is no way to get the benefits of
both of them 8-/

>Corinna

Bye.
Michael.
--
Michael Hirmke           | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX     +49 (911) 557664
-