Screen

 SUBLIMINALLY ENTICE ANY WOMAN TO BE YOURS!
              GUARANTEED.

We know you may be skeptical, but if you're not totally
satisfied with your sex life and who you're dating you owe
it to yourself to visit our web site (your choice of
ENGLISH or ESPANOL) at http://208.166.10.22/ and learn
how the power of subliminal mind control can change your
life. It is simply a fact that sexual impulses can be
awakened and greatly intensified by using subliminal
commands. We guarantee it!

But, most subliminal enticement tapes don't work. Confused?
Take 1 minute, go to  http://208.166.10.22/ and read the
section entitled "THE NUMBER 1 REASON OUR TAPES WORK
AND THEIRS DON'T!" to find out why.  If nothing else,
you'll get a good laugh at how downright silly some other
tapes are.

  EVERYTHING (AND WE MEAN EVERYTHING!) TO GAIN
              AND NOTHING TO LOSE!

We're so sure that OUR tapes work that every one comes with
a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

Now that you know about the hottest tapes on the Internet, you
have no excuse not to be successful with any woman you choose.
If you don't get the facts, you are cheating yourself out of
HAPPINESS, ROMANCE, GREAT SEX and the TIME OF YOUR LIFE!

Click here http://208.166.10.22/

Millennium Creations, LLC
520 Washington Blvd., Suite 287
Marina Del Rey, Ca. 90292
310-281-6737

To be remove from future mailings, reply to:
inside2000@AILJ0BAJLJI0D.NET with remove in the subject.
Please understand that our system has filters and any
files larger than 2K, foul language, multiple emails
and/or attachments within the email will automatically
delete your email without removal from our database.
Thank you.

-