Re: less, misbehaving - BASH 2.02

Jonathan Storey wrote:

> I have come across this problem on my WinNT(SP3) box using
> cygwinb19(.4).dll (669150bytes) and BASH.EXE 2.0.2(1) when
> using telnet utilising Sergey's inetd remote utilities.
>
> I have since got round the problem by reverting to BASH.EXE 2.01(1).EXE

I am still using Sergey's coolview cygwinb19.dll, and have the same
problem.  Here is a script to which I have aliased less to get around
the problem.  Is Earnie Boyd fixing bash for b20?  Or should we bring it
to the attention of someone else?

I make that two fairly critical bugs in bash that I would like addressed
in b20:

	a) The ^C sends SIGINT to all background jobs
        b) SIGTTYIN/OUT signal arrives spuriously from time to time

Cheers,
	Gary.
Cheers,
	Gary.