RE: less, misbehaving

The ncurses compilation errors you are writing can be fixed easily by doing
minor editing of configure script.  Make all can be fixed in Makefile by
editing it.  Programming does require some editing or source code and
scripts.  You can rarely port a code from one platform to another without
adapting at least Makefile and configure scripts.

Suhaib

--
Suhaib M. Siddiqi, Ph.D.

Tel:  (919) 941-9777 Ext. 238