Stand alone execution...

I've written a very small program that calls execl() to run
a java program. I want to put it on a CD so that it can be run
without being 'installed' on the system. I've put the binary and
the cygwinb19.dll on a disk and when I try to run it, NT pops
up an error window stating:

  The procedure entry point || could not be located in the
  dynamic link library advapi32.dll

What is missing? Another .dll or something else?

Thanks,

Dan

--
danj@3skel.com