Re: Accessing Win98 registry key values by cygwin32

> > Is there a way to access the values of Win98 registry keys using
> > cygwin32?!
>
> Yes, you can call the appropriate Win32 API functions to do this
> (RegCreateKeyExA, RegQueryValueExA, et al).  Cygwin32 registry
> handling is winsup/registry.cc in the sources should you want to see
> how we deal with it.

thanks Geoffrey, I have allready coded some smaller applications now
using it. One is a small command line tool for my cygwin32 environment
called "extreg" (extension registry accesser) which retrives information
on the command open executable, the global file type description and the
content type of a given extension. May this be usefull for the b20 CDK
distribution?

Regards,
Stipe

--