Alternate shell

I am using Sergey's sshd to connect to my NT40 box (thanks for the great
work Sergey).  I am interested in using a non POSIX shell (ie 4nt.exe not
bash.exe).  I know it sounds crazy, but I like the shell.  The problem I am
having is the arrow keys are not working for command line history, instead
they move the cursor up and down the screen.  Has anyone tried this?  Any
ideas?

Thanks in advance

JJ Streicher-Bremer
NT Systems Administrator