configure on Win NT 4.0

I am a newbie trying to run configure on a Win NT 4.0 box using the
Cygnus b19 release. I start up the Cygnus batch file in \Cygnus\B19 and
get a window which is titled \WINNT\System32\CMD.exe. When I cd over to
where the binutils are, and attempt to run configure, I get ./configure
no such file or directory. When I look at configure in the bash-2.01
shell, there are no execute permissions on it. Does this matter ? Even
if I turn them on, I get the same error. I don't understand what the
problem is.

Also, I am trying to build an objcopy/objdump which supports
pe-i386/pei-i386 as well as a.out -i386 and use the following command:

./configure --enable-targets=all

Will this do what I want if I get past the first problem ?

Thanks.

-- Hal Rosenstock
    hal@assured-digital.com

-