Re: Compiling V, cygnus DLL

> > There will be a port package of v-1.20 for cygwin32 available at my web site
> > (see below) in some days.
>
> What do you mean a port ???
>
> V1.17 and V1.18 compiled nearly out of the box for me with both cygwin and
> mingw32 (g++ 2.8.0 if my memory is correct).

that's right, it compiled almost out of the box, but I have verified that it does for
both targets, X and native Windowss using cygwin32 b19 and Sergey's X11R6.4 libs.
Anyway I have changed the directory structure of the distribution to make cygwin32
and mingw32 coexists beside eachother more royal then before.

Since you said, it's ugly to patch the Makefiles by hand if your not that
expirienced.

Regards,
Stipe

--