Need help locating cyg_install.exe

Hello,

I recently installed Cygnus CDK 19.1 and downloaded some extra off of ftp
sites.
I installed vim 5.0, less, termcap, ncurses.  They all work great.

Now the question is:

I have a question regarding an "install" script I found, attached here for
your reference.  Where is cyg_install.exe ?

This is the .exe file reference by the replacement script, near the bottom
of the attached file.

I'd appreciate any pointer.

Best Regards,
Enoch Wu

Attachement :

     #!/bin/sh
     # file: install
     # author:  earnie                  email: earnie_boyd@hotmail.com
     #
     # Install Preprocessor for the gnu-win32 "make install" command.
     #
     # To use:
     #
     #   copy this file to /usr/bin/install (earlier in the
     #   path than the default GNU install).
     #
     # Note:
     #   No warranty implicit or explicit is given.
     #   You may copy, distribute and use as you see fit.
     #   USE AT YOU OWN RISK.
     #
     # changed: M.Hirmke                email: mh@mike.franken.de
     #   changed ginstall to cyg_install, because some packages are looking
     #   for ginstall
     #
     # changed: Dr David Coe            email: david@coent.demon.co.uk
     #   "I seem to remember earnie's script gave trouble (in X11 or lesstif
     #    make install) when both <exec.exe> and <exec> are present
     #    simultaneously). The attached helped."
     #
     # changed: Dr Pierre A. Humblet    email: humblet@eurecom.fr
     #    Modify logic to work when several files are installed in a
     #    directory, some with the .exe extension and others without.
     tstr=""
     while test $# -gt 1;
     do
       if test -e $1.exe;