Re: SOLUTION: Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION on background execution

Earnie,

Thanks for your reply.  I was able to fix the problem by specifying the command interpreter, i.e., #!/bin/bash as the first line of the script.

Now bash won't run any more than 64 background processes, but I can live with this.  I'm performing stress testing and I need to run lots of invocations of a program.

Bill Stewart